November 20, 2007

A serious update


It's been a while since I have written. Life has been busy and crazy.
So my sister has moved into her new house and they are slowly getting things done.
I checked out the progress on Sunday one week after moving and they have done twice as much as I thought they would. After all, they do have a small baby on hand.

My mother and father did finish the floors in their house so it is coming together. Sounds like they are going to be taking care of some furniture soon. so whoopee for my parents.

Dave has been in rockwall for 3 weeks now and he really likes it. I got to meet his Sgt and the Liutenant the other day when we went to lunch at Hog City Deli in Rockwall. I liked that place so much that we went back by ourselves the next day. For those of you who live around here, it is on Ridge Road in Rockwall behind Culvers.

Other than that, no much is going on. There will be some major changes in my life at some point but that is another topic for another day.
Love you all,

here is a picture of dave and me on Halloween!

1 comment:

Laura said...

this picture is soooo cute! You make such a cute bee!! :)