I got this from my S-I-L sometime last week but I think this one deserves a post since I find this hilarious!
For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2008:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner, Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor UPS and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will merge together to become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants, after their merger, are expected to become: PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will merge and become: Knott NOW!
9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge and do business under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang
OH, YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO FORWARD THIS ONE! Hope you enjoyed the chuckle for the day....