February 08, 2009

D'Vine Wine


Sorry for not updating my blog but life has been very busy. Between my full time job and teaching, some things tend to slip through the cracks and unfortunately my blog was it.

Last weekend Monica, Mark, David and I went to downtown grapevine to a winery called D'Vine Wine. 2 Hours later and after tasting around 9 different wines we were ready to go eat seafood. But, I can never leave a wine store without ordering something to go so Monica and I ordered a barrell of wine before we left. Yes, you read right, a barrell.

Half barrell of sour apple Texas wine and half barrell of Berry wine that they boys picked. 30 bottles of wine are going to be fermented and ready to be bottled by us in approximately 7 weeks. Yipee!

In seven weeks, Monica and I get to come back and bottle our own creation as well as slap some customized stickers on the bottle.

So here is the plug, in case anyone is ever interested in visiting this winery, we highly recommend.

D'Vine Wine of Grapevine, Texas
409 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051
P 817-329-1011
F 817-416-7011
grapevine@dvinewineusa.com

3 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

you were super excited while visiting, so I know it was great!

Anonymous said...

Olga,

It sounds like a cool place.

We need to hang out sometime.

Nadia Yeremenko said...

у меня уже и бытолочка есть этого чудесного напитка !