July 01, 2009

Alaska Day 2 (Skagway, Alaska)

I am so sorry I have not written in a while but life and work have been busy lately. I am now back on track and wanted to make sure I posted some pictures of Alaska. This is day 2 in Skagway. David and I rode horses in Skagway, which was super fun. Every vacation David and I take, we always try to ride horses...Thus far I have ridden horses in Las Vegas, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Skagway and St. Martin. This time I had a "better" horse but it did have some mental issues/disturbances. My horses name was Lucky and David's was Willow ( I called him Willow the Butt Sniffer). Well, check out the pictures of the wonderful valleys, mountains and rivers of Skagway. The road to the ranch was windy and long, about 30 minutes to get to on unpaved roads. By the way, the real name of the road we were on was "Ragged Ass Road", named by the city and all.

Enjoy!










1 comment:

АLEKSANDRA said...

ohhhh seems so relaxing , I like your shapka