May 30, 2007

Farewell!


Good Morning All,


Well, the French side of the family has departed back to France. It was so nice to see them! I am sure it won't be long before we see them again! They got to see the baby!


On a lighter note, we had a lovely evening last night with Joann, Monica, Mark and Aaron who came over to eat beans & rice & sausage that Dave and I made. It was super spicy this time around since Dave decided to put 2 cans of pinto beans with jalapenos in it atop the 1 can of Rotel. It sure was fun eating it! We watched Talladega Nights and went to sleep.


But some of us did not feel like sleeping. They felt like scratching, shaking, walking on me,

barking, breathing hard (like in annoyance) and when some certain individual did fall asleep, they were snoring! :) It is OK, I will go to sleep early tonight to make up for it!


Also, I wanted to bring this up in case anyone would like to help. My friend Monica has a friend who just got diagnosed with leukemia on top of already having breast cancer. Crandall ISD will be holding a garage sale to help her out financially. If anyone would like to help and donate to the garage sale, please contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will think how to help. Ma

delores said...

Hi Olga,

I was curious about your friend with leukemia. Gregg's cancer (GIST) is treated with some of the same medication that they treat certain kinds of leukemia. I know the medication is very expensive and we would not be able to afford it without the insurance. Is there an address where we could send a cash donation? We could not send much at this time since Gregg has just had surgery. But knowing how quickly medical bills add up, I would like to help a little.

Also, wanted to tell David that I met an ex-boss of his here in Weatherford. His name is Paul and he is at the Weatherford Tractor Supply. He said that David worked for him at the Sulphur Springs Tractor Supply. Anyway, Paul said to tell y'all "Hi." What a small world. We were talking about blackberries and East Texas and found out he knew David.

Glad y'all got to come to Cheryl & Alex's wedding. Hope y'all had a good time. I know I sure had a fun time.

Love to all,

Delores