June 15, 2007

Dreamin'


Nothing New is going on!


Yesterday, I went to visit a client of mine and he showed me about 2000 photos of his Alaskan cruise (he took his wife and his grandson) and now I have a really big itch to go to Alaska. He did it in a very interesting way...Rented a motor home and drove from Dallas to Alaska, when he got to Alaska, he turned in the motor home and rented a car and went everywhere else and then flew back to Dallas...


Alaska is a beautiful land and very interesting...Did you know that in Alaska, there are 4 language groups and in those 4 groups, there are 21 'different' languages'.....It all depends on which area of Alaska you live in...and no, I am not referring to an accent.....I am talking about a whole another 'tongue'.....


I hope that one day, all the family can go on an Alaskan cruise....I have particular interest in Alaska since it belonged to Russia until 1867...US bought the entire state of Alaska for a little over $7 million bucks.............


Well, enough dreamin', I suppose I better get back to work and answer some emails....I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday...


I love you all,

Olga Foster

No comments: