July 03, 2007

A busy schedule



We had an uneventful evening last night...We particularly like those!


David goes back on night schedule today for the next two week and I guess


I will just need to use that time wisely instead of sulking...There is a list of things that I would like to get done while Dave is not home during the evenings.

I am going to start and put the office together...The desk is just the last piece and it is going to arrive sometime in the next 10 days...I will be shopping for knick knacks to place in the desk...to purrrrrtify it a bit....

I would like to also clean all the baseboards in the house, as it is time...I figured that if I take care of those types of chores as they come up during the year, I won't have to do that "spring cleaning' jazz.



Our garage could use a cleaning and sorting since our bathroom project pretty much cluttered it to the top...Also, I need to find a buyer for our vanity and the sink and our old desk...so I will be putting something in the local paper or thrifty nickel and try to get rid of it. I think that will pretty much keep me busy for a while.

Tomorrow I will go and see my nephew...I will first sleep in a bit, which will probably be until 7:30 or 8:00 (yes people, 7:30 is considered sleeping in in the Foster household) and the off I go to Allen, probably to a friends house for dinner and then off to the fireworks.....
(The pictures is my nephew Sasha and his little friend Megan, I think she is trying to eat him like a Tootsie Pop)



Love you all
Stay out of trouble and the rain!

3 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

Rodrigo thinks we speak spanish, so here is what I say to him

Иди учи русский, ну что понятно, молодец!

Martin Thomas said...

Meghan wasn't trying to chew his head, she was kissing him. At lesat that's what she says and, as her daddy, I have to stick up for her!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.