July 18, 2007


(The picture is from Beanies 3rd B-day Party!

Oldies vs. Country


This morning I have come to a conclusion that oldies are not that different from country music....Everyone always says how country music only focuses on one thing....misery! Problems with girlfriends, dogs, cats, life, trucks and etc....

Well, as a proud owner of sirius radio in my car, I have access to multiple oldies stations...I have been listening to oldies for the last month paying attention to the words and I have come to a realization that they are the same...Both oldies and country music focus on misery...my baby left me......she is cheating on me/or he......i am leaving you and so on! Ofcourse, both have exceptions but the general statement is true! So, there's my nugget of info from me to you! :)

2 comments:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Laura said...

I LOVE it! Great blog..and I love the pic! :0)