July 01, 2007

A Sunday and early fireworks

It has been a rather uneventful weekend and that is how we like it.
Dave is off, it is his long weekend, it is nice to be able to be with him and not have to think about how much time do I have with him before he goes to work...

Yesterday we spent the time cleaning the house. I made sure this week that we had no neglected bedrooms or bathrooms. I even made an effort and bleached and scrubbed cat's litter box...:)

My parents came over for a short visit on Saturday night and we had a nice dinner outside....pizza always saves the day!

Sunday we got up a little early and washed both cars....The jetta got particular attention since it is was really the first time we 'washed' the car since we bought it....It looks brand new!

Tonight we are going to watch the fireworks in my backyard...We did not realize that we received an extra perk when we purchased a house in the stix.....the fireworks usually occur in an area not heavily populated.....what does that mean? that means I will be sitting on my hammock chair tonight drinking me a little something and watching my fireworks from the privacy of my own house! And that my friends is how I like it! My parents will be joining us for the fun!

No comments: