August 27, 2007

A Busy Weekend!

Wow! What a busy weekend! Friday at 5pm I dashed to Sulphur Springs to a rehearsal dinner (John & Sharla) Got done about 10pm or so and I drove back to Forney because Beans can't live without me and we were also dog-sitting so I needed to take the pooches outside for a pee brake...Also I had to work on Saturday morning so I drove...By the time I got into Forney, I was so tired, I don't even know how I ended up in bed with my pajamas on....it was surreal!

Saturday I worked and came home for what I thought might be to a 1/2 hr nap...NOT!
I remembered that my wedding ring was STILL at Zales and I needed to pick it up since I felt naked without a ring...So I went to Town East to get it, in the process I decided to buy a dress to go to the wedding....came home...took shower....got in the car and drove back to Sulphur Springs.

The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the groom was handsome, decorations were awesome & elegant and Dave looked good in his tux. Dave's mom & dad helped with the wedding..Renee Armstrong (the lady who planned my wedding) planned Sharla's & John's...!

Sunday was just a blur! I went to work (Yes people, I do work 7 days a week) We were going to go to the pool to play volleyball but time was short...we haven't grocery shopped or cleaned house...or even got a chance to relax so we passed on the volleyball game!

We made home made "subway" subs for dinner and peach cobble for desert, watched some TV and went to bed! Yep, that's the whole weekend! Not much.....

Today I am ironing out my trip details. Tickets will be here this week, plane tickets are ready to go...Hotel room will be reserved by the end of the day and the suitcase check off list was made last week! So, we are in super good shape!

Laters
O

2 comments:

Laura said...

wow, you've been a busy bee. I'm sure the wedding was wonderful!
Have a great week!

АLEKSANDRA said...

come see us too!