September 07, 2007

Update!

Just wanted to update everyone!
All the blood work came back today and the blood is great which eliminates any bacterial/viral causes of my abdominal ache.

I am getting referred to a GI/Surgeon so I will attempt to get an appt next week and begin working on the hernia.

As the day goes by, I realize that GERD might not be the cause. I took simple Maalox this morning which did not help and the pains only occur when I make certain movements (deep stretches, picking up heavy objects and etc) so this leads me and the doc to believe this is tissue/hernia related.....all pains....

We only had about an 1 1/2 hours worth of tests yest and in reality, that is not even a chip on an iceberg in my opinion. Right now I will pretty much do nothing to upset my hernia until I meet with a GI/Surgeon Doc.

Thank You for those who have me in your prayers. I will take this 'illness' slowly and attempt to get a true answer to the pains.....This is not the first doctor who though I may have Acid problems....A russian doctor 2 years ago prescribed Nexium to me which I never took! :) I am pretty sure this all goes back to my 1st hernia reconstruction surgery but until I hear my surgeon speak this words, I won't speculate...Until Later! Take care,
O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olga,
We are sure, everything is going to be fine !Mom.

Laura said...

If you need anything, you know you can call me. I'm not too far away! :0)

Love ya!!!