November 12, 2007

Update

Well, I know I have not written in a while. Life has been consumed by house chores, studying and family. My sister has moved into her new house. We helped her unpack boxes on Sunday evening. It is going to be a while until she unpacks but nonetheless, she is in her house with all her belongings.

This weekend I have done laundry and ironing, the usual and Dave helped me clean the house this week. I certainly appreciated that.

Work has been somewhat slow since November and December are historically slow in our type of business. People have spent their budgets and don't have any money until January 1st so I just need to ride out this period of time.

I've been going on alot of meetings and building my pipeline of business. I did finally acquire GEUS (Greenville, TX) as my customer after 3 years of attempts. I celebrated it by going to bed at 8pm since I really needed it.

That is all the update for now! I hope everyone is well

Love
O

No comments: