December 26, 2007

A great Christmas!

Christmas was amazing....especially for me since I got to spend it with both of the families at once.....My mom and dad joined us (all the Fosters and Fox's) for a wonderful Christmas....We had dinner at 6 which consisted of a fried turkey which Dave made, which by the way was fabulous....mashed potatoes, veggies, salads, and ofcourse desserts....

Around 7pm we started to open gifts which lasted 2 hrs...We got some wonderful gifts...My big gift was an electronic keyboard from Dave. I can't wait to go home and unpack it and play with it...I am like a kid...It has been my dream for 25 years to figure out piano and learn to play something as well as sight read music well. I am not new at music since I have played the clarinet from 6th grade through college band.....but piano is new to me.

Dave came out like a bandit with a XBox, gas leaf blower, stamp collection, HD Dvd player, clothes, and many other good things....

We enjoyed opening presents and watching all the family open theirs....We all need to make sure we remember that Jesus is the reason for the season and be thankful for what is in front of us. Everything happens for a reason!

Well, that is enough lollygagging...........I just wanted to thank everyone that came...everyone that thought of us during the season....and for a great time and great gifts!

Love you all,
Olga

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm happy it went well!!! :D