December 27, 2007

My first attempts!

Yep, Dave was so sweet last night. When I got back from work, he set up my piano for me, it was all hooked up and ready to go so naturally I had to go and start learning the piano. I can now play Mary Had a Little Lamb and the first 3 measures of Fur Elise (easy version, which is hard....for me)

Tonight I will attempt to put in another 1/2 hr to an hour practicing. Last night I spent a total of 1 hr figuring stuff out.

Dave spent the night playing video games and watching his new DVD's on his new HD DVD Player....Ofcourse since I don't find any joy in that...I locked myself in the office and tinkered with piano...Beans was by my side for about 1/2 hour until she could no longer stand the wrong notes and the repetitive notes...she literally started to howl so I kindly asked her to leave the office....

Tonight we are going to Monica and Mark's to christen their new smoker Mark got for Christmas...I think the brisket has been cooking for 8 hrs now and will be ready for me when I get off work......

Love you all,
Just wanted to give you an update on our new toys.....

Olga

1 comment:

Laura said...

yay, good for ya'll! :D I must admitt the part with Beans is hilarious! Keep it up girl! :)