January 13, 2008

Eww!

This weekend we were suppose to go to Waco to see my friends Monyka and Ryan but because of the insurance situation and car assessment, I stayed behind. Monyka forgave me!

Saturday Dave and I bought some furniture, it is rustic bed, book shelf and night stand and mattress. I will post a picture later. It came from an unclaimed freight store and we save a ton of $. We brought it home Sat and left in the garage because
we did not want to be late to our last minute massages I scheduled. My neck and shoulders needed some work and Dave's low back were out wack as usual. After the massages, we went home.

Sunday we woke up and put the guest bedroom together, at least we dragged and arranged the furniture. We spent the rest of the day lounging around. when Dave left for work, I began cleaning the house and doing the laundry. I had to do my 2 least favorite house chores in one day....toilets and cleaning out the fridge. All I got to say is ewwwww, mostly about the fridge.

I also took the time to arrange a bit of a collage in an awesome frame that Monyka gave me for my bday...There are several baby pictures of mine that I really love that I took time to display and hung up in the hallway. Speaking of hanging up...I hung up Monica's gift, which were rustic stars. I hung those up in the dining room and Granny's gift in the dining room beside the stars. It looks great!

Also, I got my Dooney and Bourke purse in on Friday. It is fantabulous. All I got to say is it is fancy and I am lucky to have it!

That is it for the update, I hope everyone is having a great and safe weekend!

No comments: