February 04, 2008

Stayin' Busy!


Yep, that is me, busy little bee!

I have been busy learning and working. Good Stuff!

Went to Canton this weekend with family and friends to check out the goodies. Found us a great lamp that is made out of antlers (check out my sisters blog for a pic) and little decorations to go into our western room. Now all I am missing is a bed spread for the new bed.

Sunday was another great day. My sister came over with baby and granny to visit us. Dave made us a big great porkchop and we hung out. The baby is able to stand on his two little feet for like 5 seconds....so proud!

Sunday we went to watch the Superbowl and Steve and Kelli's. Had fun eating 33lb of crawfish with hot potatoes and corn. Yum Yum....I think I literally inhaled about 10,000 calories in one day. :)
Oh well! It was for the Giants....By the way, Go Giants. What a great game, especially the last 2 minutes. I don't agree with Eli Manning getting the MVP but it's all in good fun...

Laters
O

No comments: