April 22, 2008

Vegas, Baby!

So I leave today at lunch.
Beans got dropped off at Laura's yesterday, the cats are being "monitored" by Monica. Got my house in order and got the neighbors on "crime watch".

Today is more or less a free day for travel, settling in and etc.

Dave comes in tomorrow and on Thursday he is playing golf at a PGA Golf Course. I scheduled his tee time for afternoon b/c it was half price and it is not hot over there at all, low 80's for high.

Friday I get off work at noon and we will be going on a John Wayne Horse Back Ride Adventure. It is a sunset horseback ride with a steak dinner at the end around a campfire...Friday night will be spent sight seeing other things like the Wax Museum, The Strip, and I want to take a ghandala ride.

Saturday morning we will get picked up to go on the Hoover Dam Tour, Chocolate factory tour, Cacti Botanical garden and that evening we will check out more of the strip including the Living Gardens at Bellagio.

Sunday around 11am we fly back home....to rest from our weekend.....like Susan, I think we are going to need a weeekend from our weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you pack any more activities into that short of time? Have a great time!! I'm only slightly jealous--chocolate, mmmmm, I love chocolate!!

MOM

АLEKSANDRA said...

take lots of pictures