July 14, 2007

A Lazy Day! Yep, I sure like those....I came back from work at 1pm and intend for today to be a lazy day...that is not to say that I will completely avoid my house chores...but at least I will do them at my convenience and when I feel like it...


I have very little news for you guys!

Today Hansen Brick Co. came by the house to ask our blessing...They wanted to take pictures of our house so they could include it in their promotional materials and their sales catalogs...We are excited about that since it is a big honor to us...
I have to call them sometime next week to set up a time for this photo shoot! Not only it is an honor to us but it has some kick backs in addition...We get a bit of bragging rights, a financial kick back and professional photos done of our house that we get to keep!

I think that is it!

I need to go buy some groceries...I am sure Dave will appreciate that!

Enjoy the sunshine, love you all
Olga Foster

3 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

post photos of your house in this blog!!!

Laura said...

THAT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!! WOW!!! YA'LL ARE FAMOUS NOW!!! :0)

Unknown said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Congrats!!