December 11, 2007

Another weekend came & gone!


Had a fabulous weekend this past weekend.

Friday night my friends Monyka and Ryan drove to Forney from Waco to visit us...Stayed up Friday night doing absolutely nothing....

Saturday morning my friend Finis joined us and the 4 of us took off and went shopping to Tanger in Terrell. Did a little bit of spending but mostly looking around...Came home and made some hot dogs...Had a lovely evening playing games with Finis, Monyka and Ryan. We started off with Bingo, and moved on to Mind Trap...both were fun but I lost at Bingo...

In the evening I went to sign up my friend Melissa to become an Avon rep and then Dave and I went to visit my grandma at her apartment. Grandma got a new blood pressure monitor that is automatic and after a few tries, grandma was a natural at testing her blood pressure. :)

Sunday literally flew by. I got up about 10am, lazy me, and got dressed, made some garlic dip and went to another troopers' house to watch the Cowboys play. They won!
But I don't watch football, I used that time to hang out with the girls (Kelli, her mom and Laura (the newest addition to a Texas Ranger family). We went to the mall to spend more money and then I was tricked into eating deer chili.......enough said........In the evening, we went to see Susan sing at church and then to On the Border....

Monday flew by as well. Dave is on nights...I took care of some neglected laundry and ironing and spent some time loving on the kittens after which Beans got jealous....that is it.......

Love you all,
olga

No comments: